How do I file a police report?

If you have an emergency, call 911. If you would like to report a crime or suspicious situation which is not in progress, call our non-emergency number, 804-365-6140. You can also respond to the Hanover County Sheriff's Office, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a police report?
2. How old must I be to be hired as a sworn officer?
3. How do I become a volunteer?
4. How much does it cost to hire an off-duty deputy?